Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A Couple good runs last night.. win 1 time?

Last night I played a bunch of tourneys. I'm going to give you a recap of how the night went in a running diary view. here goes:

Tourneys I played: 7pm 25k FTP, 8pm 27.5 PS, 55K FTP, 8:30 30rFTP, 9pm 100k PS, 20r PS

7:01 pm 25k - lost 500 chips in 25K bluffing into the nuts.

7:59 pm 25k - entered the break with 2200 hands- did not win a pot all hour.

8:08 pm 55k - Doubled with a set of 3's on a Q3kA6 board. Villain check raised me ai on the river after leading all streets. I nearly folded but I'm a call station. He showed QJo.

9:01 pm 100k - Lost on first hand. Folds around to sb who min raises. I call with A2ss. Flop A27. Villain checks. I bet pot. Villain shoves all in? I call he shows AQ. River Q fucks me.

Alright running diary is too anoying back to regular typing.
I ended break of 20r with 12k. I stack a fish with AdQx on a AxXdXdXd board ai on the turn when he was drawing dead with KdJx. 20k. I hang around until 100 ppl left then lose on a flip. GG.

I ended break of 30r with 10k. I stack off with KQ v AQ off Horryclutch when I 4x utg he calls and flop comes Q high. I felt like his reshove on flop was a bluff so I called. I don't think it was afterall. GG.

27.5 on PS, I made a nice deep run with a good stack. Then aggro player at my table raises 3x to 2400. I have 20k behind and decide to call on bb with 910ss. Flop is 8JK. I know he is aggro so he will bet if I check. I decide to lead out for 3/4 the pot, he promptly shoves. I call with my open ended because the pot was too juicy. He shows AA I don't get there. GG.

Down to two tourneys left, my two favorite FTP tourneys. 55K I am near the money bubble with 33k, good for 10/63. I raise 3x with 88 to 3k. Player to my left shoves 10k. I hem and haw and eventually make the call grudgingly, hoping for AK. It's JJ I don't suck out. 23k. After blinds hit me and a raise that gets reshoved, I have 16k. ~60 ppl left, money is at 54, I 3x AKdd utg + 2. Button is XtraceyX, she ships it in, having me slightly covered. I think about folding (jk I never fold AKdd short!!!!) I insta call, she shows 1010 , I lose the flip. GG money bubble.

25K on FTP I'm just sorta hanging around not doing much, when the following hand comes up. I'd appreciate if people would post their thoughts on this hand in the comments section, I think it's pretty strange. Anyway I have 6200 chips on the button. Blinds are 400/800 small ante I believe. MP player limps. He's been limping alot this doesn't concern me. Cutoff limps as well, a lag player. Blinds + ante pot is ~3200. I raise to 3200 on button with A8o. I do this because I think the money in the pot is mine for the taking because I've been tight and they've been passive. Blinds fold, mp folds, button waits a good amount of time and then calls. Here's where things get dicey. The pot is now 3200 + 3200 + 3200 = 9600. I'm pretty much pot committed on the flop now with 3k behind me. Furthermore, I can elliminate the following hands from cutoff's range, because she just wouldn't limp with them, and certainly wouldn't just call here, she would reshove- A9ss+, AQ+, 88+. I'm putting her on a hand such as 22-77, two broadway, suited connectors, suited Ace. Flop comes 6KK. Cutoff waits half her time bank and shoves all in, putting me all in. Once she shoves I can elliminate some more hands from her range- she would certainly check a K or 66 knowing I will shove and not afraid of a drawout. So her range is 22-55,77, an Ace or a Bluff (QJ/Q10 types). I call. She shows 55 v my A8. Turn x river A, I double. Villain begins berating me for this call obv, and some of her friends at the table agree. I'd like you all to think about the call and decide if my reasoning makes sense or if I'm just an idiot? TY.

Anyway, from there I turn it on. Stack a short stack, get up to 18k when I get QQ utg. 3 away from money. I 3x, utg+1 shoves 15k. I call after short thought he shows 88 I double to 30k. Once we hit the money I take out a 12k stack with JJ to 55. I start picking up small pots etc and reach final two tables with ~40k. Avg here is 70k. I survive stealing once per orbit. With 40k on the bb at 3k 6k 500 ante, I get 1010. MP raises to 16k. I know he is calling my shove so I decide to stop and go. Flop comes 9QA rainbow. I put on the breaks and check fold it- that flop just hits his range so hard, as he is deffinetly calling me with a Q. Back to 28k, I shove fold around with 16 ppl left with 99, The D Ry is bb, he folds so I'm back to 40k. Then 4 hands later UTG+1 I shove 1010 for 60k after two successful steals. D Ry calls with 66, I hold, 120k. Nice. I lose ~ 20k in blinds over the next few orbits and we hit the break w 12 ppl left. At my table now are The D Ry, Amak 316, Omaholic, in that order to my left. between me and Omaholic are 2 unknowns. D ry stacks one unknown first hand, now our table is 5 way. Amak raises to 16500, Omaholic instashoves 90k on button, I instacall BB with QQ, Amak folds, Omaholic shows 83o, I win and have 200k. Good shit. 3 hands later, after I raised each of the past 3 hands, unknown to my right raises to 40k at 5k/10k. I ship it all in with JJ, he calls his last 55k with A10o. No A for you sir, I have 300k. I take down a few more pots and enter final table ~400k. Final table I take someone out 3rd hand when they shove a fold around with A2 I call A9 turn 9 gg. 455k. Now I'm 2nd in chips with one other guy to my left having 500k, everyone else is short. We get down to 5 way with me raising alot of pots. Then one guy busts to the guy to my right, so we have CL at 500k, me at 485k, guy to my right 300k, guy to my right +1 85k. I raise K7ss utg to 3x. BB calls. Flop k86 hh. He checks i bet 60k, he min raises me. I've been so aggressive that I think he craises me with A6 / A8, flush draw, as well as K. I put him to the test he calls KJ, I brick out. Down to 180k, kinda sucks. Few hands later SS shoves 50k on button, sb calls, I call aswell with K7. This is fish I should reshove to iso here. oops. flop A22, turn 2, river 7, I win. We get 3 way I have 300k, Left of me is 450k, right of me is 520k. I steal some blinds etc and it is 400k for me, 400k to my left, 470k to my right. The other two guys get it all in KK to AJ. KK holds and the guy to my right is crippled to 70k. He survives a few orbits because the idiot bigstack gives him two walks. This is killing me though because whenever I raise big stack is reshoving on me (good strat obv). I get AK with 320k behind. I raise to 60k on button, big stack shoves all in, small stack folds. I call to find AQ. Same story though Qxxxx board and I'm done in 3rd for $4300. As I lose I get roughly 5 of the following ims "hey you suck at AK to AQ" "Everytime you lose with AK or KK" and my personal favorite "you suck at flipping AK v AQ". LOL ty rail support. I can't complain at all about this tournament though, as I most likely kill this guy HU if I win this flip since he wasn't very good. Oh well I'll just try to win it tonight instead.

That is all, ttyl gg.

No comments: