Friday, July 4, 2008

Just finished a sick session

So I wasn't planning on a post tonight, but I just had a stackathon vs this guy at a deep 1/2 plo table and need to share these hands. Literally made $1200, mostly off him, in 1 hour at this table.. lol. Here are the big pots we played- I'll put the equity for each of us below to give you an idea of how spewy he was.

Hand 1
61/39 in my favor when we get it in on the flop. My 4 bet shove range here is 44, 64, AKQ6?? Just getting to know him, but the hand right after this he stacks off the remainder and reloads.. a hint of what is to come ?

Hand 2
93/7 in my favor on the flop.. he improves to 82/17 on the turn when he reships on my with no FE :)

Hand 3
89/11 in my favor on the flop.. he was a bit short here so its not as bad as hand 2, and I'm sure he was tilting- still awful play though..

Hand 4
75/25 me on the flop.. 85/15 me on the turn. GG Fish, this was his last buyin.

All told, he gives me $1030 in 34 minutes. Well done.

No comments: